Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What To Say...

Hey everyone, here is a list of phrases that can give you assistance when prospecting. I got this list from Tim Sales, a well-known, extremely successful network marketer:

x - Avoid these phrases. + - Instead use these.


x - I recently became involved.
+ - I'm working on a project.

x - I'd like to get you involved.
+ - I'm looking for the right person.

x - Are you looking for a business opportunity?
+ - Do you keep your eyes open for expansion/diversification?

x - I think you would love this.
+ - It may or may not be for you.

x - You would be good at this.
+ - This might be lucrative for us.

x - New business opportunity.
+ - Business idea or project.

x - Are you interested?
+ - You might want to see this.

x - I want you to...
+ - You might want to...
+ - You might benefit from...

x - I want...
+ - I thought you might want to know...

x - You should...
+ - Is there any reason you would want...

x - You need...
+ - I don't suppose you'd...

x - What if I told you...
+ - What if you knew...

x - Come to a meeting.
+ - Meet some other members of the team.

I thought you might find these phrases helpful. For more information about Tim Sales, go to www.brilliantexchange.com

No comments: